Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Body building day 8

Yesterday, I skipped the gym. I was really tired and slept on the couch. But this is a bad example. If you are hungry you should eat and go to the gym. If you are tired, drink pre-work out and go to the gym. You just have to go there and work out.
There is a saying, no pain, no gain. You feel lazy but you have to do it. You have to cook every week to prepare meals for a week. That's the bodybuilding Asian I am talking about.
It is pretty embarrassing taking a picture early days, but I have to do this in order to show you guys a change. I made a mistake not to take any early pictures so people don't see the change or don't believe me. People thought that I always have a pretty good body shape but as you see, this is not that good. There are some improvement from the first day but not too much. Do not give up! Just keep going. I will tell you when to stop. Until then, build your body, Asians and everyone!

Bodybuilding Asian day 8 Front view


Bodybuilding Asian day 8 Side view

No comments:

Post a Comment