Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bodybuilding Asian Day-14

Ok, I want to be honest with you guys. Last week, I had Chinese food for dinner. (It's called New Century Chinese restaurant) If you ever come across this restaurant don't buy anything from it. I am glad the taste was not that good, so I will not make the same mistake again. But I felt guilty after clean up the plate since I broke my diet. Also, another thing I should confess is that I had Big Marry from Marry Brown's famous chicken, It was so delicious (because I am on the high protein low salt diet, it was even more delicious) but I regret quickly after I finished a three pieces meal. So I hope you guys are not making the same mistake.
Anyhow, today I went to the gym, did shoulders and abs. Finally, the wrist pain is completely gone so I can perform as I did before. I finished complete sets and reps for my shoulders.  I did good Abs work-out too. I m pretty satisfied today.
I looked at the mirror. I looked "not good" . you guys probably feel the same. But don't worry. How do you eat an elephant? The answer is one bite at a time. If you are greedy and try to swallow the whole elephant at once, you would probably choke and die. The result never shows fast, in fact,there is no fast result, there is no quick six pack shortcut(Sorry Mike Chang). You must be patient. You will get there. I've been there so I promise! You will be there too and you will be there for free.






No comments:

Post a Comment